HOLY shit. offers services in the field of awareness, mindfulness and healing. In doing so, we process privacy-sensitive information, also called personal data. HOLY shit. considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Therefore, we carefully process and protect personal data.
We follow the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for processing data. This means, amongst other things, that we:
- state clearly for which goals we process personal data. This by means of this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the data necessary for legitimate means;
- save this collection of personal data for as long as needed according to the nature and content of the data;
- first ask you for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- respect your right to revoke your permission for processing your personal data;
- take fitting security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this of others that act upon our instructions in processing personal data;
- respect your right to ask to see your personal data, and/or correct or delete your personal data.
In this privacy statement, we explain which personal data we collect and use and for which means. We advise you to read this carefully.
Use of personal data
By using our services and/or offering services to us yourself, you leave certain data with us. That may be personal data. We save and use only the personal data registered directly by you, as part of the execution of the agreement, the legal obligation, or the personal data of which the registration clearly states that the data is provided to us for processing. We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address information
- Email address
- Payment details
- Other personal data you actively offer, for example during correspondence and by phone
We process the data mentioned above for one or more of the following purposes:
- for processing your registration and inform you about its progress;
- for communicating by sending electronic newsletters and/or post;
- for answering your questions or treating your complaints via social media, e-mail, via post or by telephone;
- to use the date in our bookkeeping software in order to send invoices;
- for making coaching reports so we’re able to support you better during coaching or during a potential follow-up coaching process;
- for proving that we meet the certification requirements of our studies.
Contact form en newsletter
We offer a newsletter to inform interested parties about our services. Each newsletter contains a link you can use to unsubscribe yourself. Only your first and last name and e-mail address are added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission – this happens when you subscribe yourself to the newsletter via our website. If you fill in a contact form, intake form or sign-up form, or send us an e- mail, then the data you send to us will be saved as long as is needed to completely answer and handle the form or your e-mail.
Disclosure to third parties
Your data will explicitly not be disclosed to third parties. We will exclusively disclose your data if needed to execute our agreement with you or to fulfil a lawful obligation. We enter a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with organisations that process your data, to secure the same level of security and confidentiality. Besides this, our website contains social media buttons. The owners of these services collect your personal data if you use these buttons.
Security and storing of data
HOLY shit. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes fitting measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unlawful modification of your data. If you suspect that your data is not secured well (enough) or if there are indications of misuse, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides this, we save your data no longer than necessary. That means that we save your data as long as is needed to provide the service requested by you. Data we must save for longer periods of time because the law requires it of us, are the exception to this rule.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website via links. We cannot guarantee that third parties will handle your personal data in a trustworthy or safe way. We advise you to read the privacy statement of those websites before using those websites.
Accessing and changing your data
You have the right to access, change or delete your personal data. You also have the right to revoke your permission for data processing or object to the processing of your data by HOLY shit. You also have the right to data portability. That means that you can request us to send your data in a computer file to you or an organisation chosen by you.
You can send your request for access, correction, deletion, data portability or objection to processing your personal data to email@example.com. Of course, we will gladly help you if you have complaints about how your data is processed. If, despite that, we cannot come to an agreement, data-protection law states that you also have the right to issue a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA).
Changes to this privacy statement
We have the right to change this privacy statement. We advise you to visit this privacy statement frequently, so that you are up to date with these changes. This privacy statement was last changed 15-04-2020.